Program & Year of Study4A, Software Engineering
Top three platform points
1. More club funding and space.
2. Addressing the housing crisis with advocacy and building new housing.
3. Better mental health supports and easier AccessAbility applications.
Reason why someone should vote for you in 100 words or less
- Current President of the Drag Club (hands-on experience of what WUSA clubs need!)
- 2 Years on the WCRI Board of Directors (deep knowledge of multi-million dollar housing operations and leadership!)
- First-hand experience with challenges accessing Counselling Services and AccessAbility
In my four years at UW, I've faced many of the same challenges our fellow students have, from mental health to fighting tooth and nail for a place to live, and I hope you'll support me in tackling these issues. Thanks for participating in this election! :)
Links to any website, social media accounts and/or email address